Manila Toycon 2017

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Before we begin, I'm probably not going to post anything until Wednesday, so my review of Kakuranger Episode 5 will be delayed, along with some more Kuroninja news.

Anyway, this is about my experiences at a toy convention I want to on Earth-0! I could've put this post as a 蘭dom Section post, since it's off topic, but I've decided not to place it in the 蘭dom Section. I was wearing this helmet given to me by someone else who went to Toycon last year, because I wasn't able to go last year. It's basically the helmet used by NinjaBlack from Kakuranger. I also found a Lord Drakkon helmet. This confirms that soon I will have to challenge him to a fight.

That wasn't the only thing there. I also saw some Kamen Rider and Super Sentai toys, which you can find by following me on Instagram, because I have a lot of photos of Toycon.

That's all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs