Kakuranger Episode 7 Review

I think there's a burger that has the same name as me...wait a minute, why am I talking about food? I've got to review Kakuranger Episode 7!
Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I have been doing a lot of stuff, which is why I haven't been posting a lot lately. Fortunately, I didn't forget about my Kakuranger reviews, and even though Houou Soldier is taking over my blog, I'm still reviewing episodes of Kakuranger because we won't see Houou Soldier until next week. Kyuranger Episode 22 isn't out yet.

πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”

Anyway, this episode is all about food. This episode's Yokai is Gakitsuki, who has been starving ever since he was sealed away by the door of seals. NinjaYellow meets him by chance when ordering some food, and what he does is eat all th cheeseburgers. Oh, and by the way, this episode focuses on NinjaYellow's character development. What happens is that Gakitsuki shrinks down and goes inside his stomach, making him grow very big and giving him an uncontrollable appetite.

Now before this happened, the Kakurangers were training, but NinjaYellow wasn't. He was actually eating, using the excuse that he needs to bulk up to defeat the Yokai. As a ninja, I completely disagree. Muscles aren't everything when it comes to being a ninja ranger. You need to be trained in stealth and speed (and also charisma, something that NinjaYellow thinks he has).

Now of course, we need to know how NinjaYellow returned to normal, because this is not a two-part episode like episodes 5 and 6. Basically, he does something that he always does. His plan is to starve the Yokai so that he leaves NinjaYellow's stomach. The way he's going to do that is have NinjaWhite pose as the food (because NinjaYellow (claims that he) loves NinjaWhite). The plan works. However, if it was Shironinger in the food and Anti-Kuroninja was the one possessed by Gakitsuki, I bet Anti-Kuroninja would still eat the food.

Anyway, that is all! My review for Kakuranger Episode 8 will have a very (not) special guest to annoy me help me out, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs