Kuroninja News: Kuroninja TV

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to talk about some stuff that has happened, because right now, there's a lot of news!

First of all, Houou Soldier seems to be taking over the top 3 most viewed posts of this blog! Let's see if Houou Soldier can take over first place! Currently in first place is my review of Power Rangers Ninja Steel episode 1.

Next, a new character has entered Power Rangers Legacy Wars! This time, it's the pink Lost Galaxy Ranger! I just noticed that she's the 3rd Lost Galaxy character to appear on Power Rangers Legacy Wars. Does this mean that we'll see even more Power Rangers Lost Galaxy characters?

In other Power Rangers news, I've discovered that the next comics will take the Power Rangers back to 1969, where they have to go on the moon. There's the possibility that this team will look similar to Goranger, the very first Super Sentai team to ever exist.

There's also something that happened in Earth-3. Kamen Rider Build has been revealed! It seems like he's similar to Kamen Rider Double. I was thinking of reviewing episodes of Kamen Rider starting with Build, but I still don't know if I should review Kamen Rider episodes or keep this blog Super Sentai-related.

Now for the news you've all been waiting for! I've made a new YouTube channel and verified it! It's called Kuroninja TV, and that's where I'm going to make my videos! My first video is a parody of Ranger Force Roundup (I believe that they're going to talk about the 1969 Rangers, so don't forget that Kuroninja News was here first). I'm going to make my content on my YouTube channel different from my blog, so if you prefer reading my blog, you'll still get to read my reviews on Kyuranger and Kakuranger! Here's a link to Kuroninja TV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN_A9v5H4wR7D5722DI77TA

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs