Kuroninja News: Ninjor Appears In PR Legacy Wars!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for some Kuroninja News!

Ok, so I think there was some Power Rangers-related events that happened on Earth-0, in an event called "San Diego Comic-con". Basically, something I never expected happened! Someone cosplayed as my former apprentice, Midoninger, and then Power Rangers added the Midoninger cosplayer onto their Instagram story! Since Midoninger, also known as my former apprentice, is becoming so popular, does that mean that there is going to be a female green Ninja Steel ranger in Power Rangers Ninja Steel? Oh, and here's the link to the tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pink_4ssass1n/status/889186257053425664

Oh, and speaking of Power Rangers, there was this event at the same place as the Midoninger cosplay. Basically, the Actorverse counterpart of the MMPR green/white ranger was offering others the chance to battle him in a game of Power Rangers Legacy Wars! Many people were given the chance to battle against the green ranger.

In other PR Legacy Wars News, I have successfully predicted the future! Ninjor is going to be added to the game! However, there seems to be an unexpected surprise...someone unexpected is going to be added to Legacy Wars, and that unexpected fighter is...a putty from the 2017 Power Rangers Movie!?

I don't know if I can continue with the power rangers news, but unfortunately, I have to. Guess what? An infamous super sentai blogger (the one responsible for writing this fanfiction) wrote something recently! Remember when I wrote a two blog posts? One of them was about comparing ToQger with a more mature Power Rangers series (one I made up), while the other was about my passion for Kakuranger. So the reason why I wrote those blog posts was because the other blogger was writing so many blog posts that show 5 reasons why he likes a certain Super Sentai season over its Power Rangers counterpart. I decided to parody this in my own blog...and then he stopped posting them after I posted the Power Rangers Railway Express thing. However, it seems like he's back with a new "Why Super Sentai is better than Power Rangers" post. Fortunately, I have a plan for if someone calls me a "Sentai purist". I'm planning on making a blog post about things I hate about Super Sentai.

Oh, and here are the final stories. This one is about Kyuranger. Basically, there are vice shoguns in Kyuranger, who appeared in Episode 22. We know one of them is called "Tecchu", but there are two others...and one of them is a girl. And speaking of Kyuranger... here's a video I made: https://youtu.be/gaO7O6jfALk

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs