Kakuranger Episode 8 Review

Hey guys, Anti-Kuroninja here. Today I'm going to be the one to review this episode, because Kuroninja is a-

ANTI-KURONINJA, GET OUT!

Ok.



Sorry about that. Today I'm finally going to review my least favourite episode of Kakuranger: episode 8. The reason why I hate this episode is very unclear, not even I know why I like this episode the least. Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kuroninja.

Anti-Kuroninja was supposed to be the special guest in this episode, but it seems like he's trying to ruin my blog posts. Now I guess I have to talk about this episode myself. Basically, this episode has cats in it. However, this is not my favourite episode because it features my least favourite Yokai: Bakeneko. Although I'm a cat person, I don't really get along very well with cat-themed Yokai...except for that Yokai created from a wristwatch, I'm ok with that one.

So basically, what this Yokai does is kidnap children so she can serve them to other Yokai. She also invited the Kakurangers to their house and poisoned their food. Fortunately, NinjaRed and NinjaWhite did not eat the poisoned food. Everyone else did.

Of course, I need to give at least one positive thing about this episode, because Kakuranger is my favourite Super Sentai season. This episode focused on character development for someone very important to the Kakuranger team: Nekomaru, the sentient method of transport and shelter for the Kakurangers, ultimately decides to save the Kakurangers from Bakeneko, despite them both being cats.

Finally, I can stop talking about this episode! Next episode focuses on the TV. Speaking of TV, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, which has the name "Kuroninja TV!" I don't have that much videos, but there's a video about the story of Kakuranger, and a Ranger Force Roundup parody.

That is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs