An Easter Egg I just noticed in the Super Ninja Steel Trailer

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! A month ago, there was this teaser trailer for Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. Right now, I decided to watch it again. And when I watched it again, I just noticed some stuff that I didn't notice before. Yes, I know Sledge is returning, but he's followed by 3 people. One of them looks like Wrench, but the others haven't been seen in Power Rangers yet.

So one of those following Sledge is the Earth-2 counterpart of Ariake No Kata. She appeared in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, as one of the most dangerous villains, way before the Ninningers got to fight Gengetsu Kibaoni (Galvanax's Earth-1 counterpart). Since Galvanax was destroyed in the season finale of Ninja Steel, I believe that this female villain will be the main villain of Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. And if you're wondering how, it's because of a movie known as Ninnin Boys vs Ninnin Girls. It's a terrible movie, but just because the Sentai's bad, doesn't mean the Power Rangers will be bad. This might mean that there will be a female green Ninja Steel Ranger soon!

But there was also someone else following Sledge. Their face looked familiar to me, and that's when I remembered ToQger. This can only lead to 2 potential Earth-1 counterparts: the Kuliner Robo from ToQger, or Wanyudo from the Ninninger vs ToQger movie. This could means that Sledge has a robot bodyguard or something, or maybe that's another monster of the week. But either way, this means that Cosmo Royale isn't the only villain who came from ToQger parts.

But Sledge is a bounty hunter, so we don't know who hired him. Maybe it could be the new female villain, or maybe it was Odius? Also, how did Sledge survive crashing into the sun? Could the Hyperforce Rangers be involved? Let's find out when Super Ninja Steel airs!


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs