Kyuranger Episode 38 Review

I have the last episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel and a lot of Super Ninja Steel videos to take care of, so let’s get this review out of the way.

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! When I became a Sentai Ranger, I did it because of the Flowery Kunoichi Team and the 5 Ninja Trials. However, it seems like the Kyurangers are doing more trials than me. In this episode, they’re doing 9 trials to get the Cepheus Kyutama.

So basically, the Karo of the week is this guy who at first explains that the Kyurangers have to complete 9 trials in this planet. But then, what he does is imprison the Kyurangers in every trial, except HououSoldier and RyuCommander, because they had their weapons ready when doing the trial. Then RyuCommander and HououSoldier have to fight their teammates, who are actually Indavers in disguise. Fortunately, RyuCommander knows that they’re impostors.

Now to talk about some things I’ve noticed. The Kyurangers who were sent down were WashiPink, RyuCommander, ChameleonGreen, HebitsukaiSilver, HououSoldier, and OokamiBlue. If you replaced HebitsukaiSilver and HououSoldier with OushiBlack and SasoriOrange, you would get the same colour combination as me and the Flowery Kunoichi Team! If you think that’s a coincidence, Stinger/Champ is one of my ships in Kyuranger, and just like the Kyurangers, I also had to go through many trials to earn something. That something for me being a place in the Sentai Rangers. Also, we got introduced to many Kyutamas, including the Tsuru Kyutama. Unfortunately, it seems like these Kyutama only have the ability to make people better at martial arts...except for the Canis Minor one.

Oh, and I also loved this episode because Lucky, the red ranger, didn’t appear that much in the episode! Even though Tsurugi’s a red ranger too, it’s ok because he’s a 6th ranger.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs