Kyuranger Episode 39 Review

If I was in this episode, I would never survive. The reason why is because I suck at RPGs.

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! This episode might not’ve looked like a good episode, but it is. There are many reasons why, but first, I must explain why it might not look like a good episode.

So in this episode, the Kyurangers are turned into RPG characters and brought into an RPG world. You might think I see nothing wrong with that, and you’re right. But the problem is that it reminds me of how much I suck at role playing games. At least we get to see how Stinger’s good at singing.

Now for the good stuff. The first reason why I like this episode is because it makes Dr Anton more interesting. It’s revealed that Dr Anton has 2 personalities. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was born in a planet from the Gemini System. Anyway, the one Scorpio killed was the good Dr Anton. The evil Dr Anton separated himself from the good one and created weapons for Jark Matter. This reminds me of someone....

So anyway, here are the monsters of the week. It’s those evil versions of Champ again. Since their names are too long for me to remember, I’m going to call them Anti-Champs because they remind me  of Anti-Kuroninja. There’s also Mecha Madako, who sacrificed her regeneration powers to become stronger.

Another thing I liked about this episode is how it focuses on the relationship between Stinger and Champ. I like this because Champ is the only one who can protect Stinger from Hammy. Also, Stinger saved Champ’s life by removing his Berserker chip, even if it was next to his heart. Since when did Hammy save Stinger, or when did Stinger save Hammy, and both of them made a big deal out of it?

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs