Riderverse Reviews: Kamen Rider Build Episode 11

Kamen Rider Cross-Z has arrived!


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Right now, Anti-Kuroninja’s using my studio, so I can’t record videos. However, I can still write blog posts because I can write these blog posts wherever I go. So what I’m going to do is review the 11th episode of Kamen Rider Build.

Now before we begin the video, I think I had a misunderstanding from reviewing last episode. Bloodstalk has the ability to change people’s faces, but it still doesn’t confirm if he’s the scientist guy. Since I’ve been reviewing Kamen Rider Build for 11 episodes, I think I should use proper names already. Bloodstalk could actually by Takumi Katsuragi, but even if he isn’t, there’s still some stuff I’ve found about him.

First, we have to talk about the other stuff. Sawa Takigawa, the reporter who we got introduced to in Episode 1, was turned into a Smash. The reason why is because she was tasked to spy on Kamen Rider Build. Now this isn’t the only time Faust turned their own agents into Smash. But anyway, she gets defeated by the new Kamen Rider Cross-Z, and yes, it is Ryuuga who transforms into Kamen Rider Cross-Z. The reason why is because KeyDragon is too strong for Sento to use. The finisher also looked cool, I guess.

Now to talk about Bloodstalk. Takumi not only invented Kamen Rider Build, but he also invented Bloodstark as a way to get someone’s Hazard level to increase, so they can transform into Kamen Riders. This means that whoever’s Bloodstalk might be secretly trying to help Sento and Ryuuga.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs