Kuroninja News: All About Super Critic Taisen, Part 1

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!


So basically, there hasn't been that much news, other than the fact that Super Critic Taisen has been released! I recommend you watch it, here's the link: https://youtu.be/tRMUghXFk0Y

Ok, so after that video was released, it appears that there has been a lot of stuff going on. My apprentice, Midoninger, thought I had betrayed her! However, it was because of the script. Fortunately, I was able to correct the mistakes by making a video about why Midoninger is a female green ranger. Next we're going to review a movie called Cartoon Block Party, but later we're going to review Chou Super Hero Taisen. And by the way, if there are no references to how I suck at RPG video games, then something's wrong.

Now other than me, everyone participating in the collab are known for doing something. Movie Critic is the one who started the collab, Toku Nation is known for hosting the channel that Super Critic Taisen is on, I'm known for being the most active out of all 5 of them, Neo Tyranno is known for being late (and being the most intense out of the 5), and Adam Brandon has a cool accent. By the way, don't bully people for their accent. In fact, you shouldn't bully people at all. Bullying is bad. I just wanted to bring this up because people thought that Adam Brandon's accent was fake, but it's just the way he speaks normally.

Ok, now for some other news! Anti-Kuroninja has been annoying me while I was doing my part in the collab. It seems like he really wants to be in Super Critic Taisen as one of the villains. I expect that Anti-Kuroninja will make a video soon on Kuroninja TV, but Anti-Kuroninja has been annoying me, so I'm not letting him make a video on Kuroninja TV.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

  1. Thanks for reminding me that I'm the Tommy Oliver of the group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs