Kuroninja News: Return Of Lord Drakkon

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!

Alright, so there’s not a lot of news, but I’m collaborating with 4 others in a 6-Part review series known as Super Critic Taisen. Previously, we reviewed Ninnin Boys vs Girls, but next, we’re going to be reviewing Cartoon Block Party, which isn’t a Toku Movie. Maybe this movie will help us know more about Movie Critic...I’m not sure how. But I think I’ll get my Gorider Powers when we Review Chou Super Hero Taisen, because...

So Toku Nation was doing a livestream, but the video’s deleted now because it’s a livestream. I asked
if Anti-Kuroninja was going to appear, and Movie Critic, who was also watching the livestream, said that he would appear in part 4. That’s when we’re going to review Chou Super Hero Taisen, and coincidentally, that’s one of my favourite movies!

In other SCT related news, remember how Akuroninja was supposed to appear? He decided not to because he’s the emperor of Earth-4 and he wants to focus on taking over the Multiverse. He also sent the Earth-4 counterpart of Houou Soldier from Kyuranger after me. I don’t know when I’m going to have to fight Phoenix Soldier.

Also in the news, Movie Critic gave some hints about part 2, and one of them involves ME fighting Lord Drakkon! Wait, what? I thought I...Oh, right. It could just be another green ranger from another dimension. Oh, and then he got attacked. But who is the attacker? I believe it might be Critic the First, because he was with the other villains.

Now for the final story. Remember in August, when the Battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions took place? You probably don’t know what the Battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions is, so let me tell you. Basically, just like everyone else, I have a crush on Hammy, the green Kyuranger. However, It’s not like Earth-0, where it’s almost impossible for you to meet Hammy’s Actorverse counterpart in person. I have the ability to travel to other universes, such as Earth-9, the Kyurangers’ universe. Unfortunately, some of Earth-0 wants Hammy to be with Stinger, the orange Kyuranger. This made me jealous, and I was fine with it, but then this one fanfiction writer wrote several one shot fanfictions. I know how Earth-0 has control over the fate of many universes, so I decided to put a stop to this. This is how the Battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions started, and it ended at the end of August.

Why am I talking about this? It’s because that same author is back on Fanfiction...and one of their stories is a Stinger/Hammy one shot! There is the possibility that I might have to start Battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions 2. Expect to see a lot of short videos on the Kuroninja TV YouTube channel, that explain how Stinger and Hammy should be separated. I also don’t like it when someone ships Lucky and Hammy, so maybe they will get involved somehow.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs