Kuroninja News: 2017 Christmas Challenge

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I have a big announcement! Tomorrow is December 1, and December 25 is Christmas! This is why I'm going to be working on a big 24-part fanfiction for every day, starting tomorrow! It's kind of like an advent calendar.

So what I'm going to be doing is trying to set up a Christmas thing, and since Ninja Day is on December 5, you might see Ninjas who participated in last years INC (international ninja Championship). Now I'll be going, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Meanwhile, on Earth-4...

Akuroninja: Alright, Phoenix Soldier. Go and find Kuroninja and defeat him.

Phoenix Soldier (definitely not a copy of Houou Soldier): Don't worry, master Akuroninja. I'm immortal, so Kuroninja can't defeat me like he defeated KibaDragon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs