Kuroninja News: The 6th Gorider

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!

Ok, so you may or may not know about Super Critic Taisen, but basically, the villains have revealed themselves! I know that one of them is Lord Sultan, but Critic the First and Rita Repulsa are working together, along with a few others I don't even know about. Sorry, but I don't really use YouTube that much, but I think my Earth-0 counterpart knows who these guys are. Oh, and there might also be evil counterparts for the Go-Riders. They include Anti-Toku Nation (I think he was in Toku Nation's 100 subscriber special), Critic the First, an evil Green Ranger, Some random thing (I think he's supposed to be the evil counterpart to Adam Brannon), and AKURONINJA. Akuroninja is overkill, since he overthrew the emperor of Earth-4 and instead of freeing Earth-4, he took over. In fact, after learning this from Anti-Kuroninja, I had to get Ran involved. I haven't even relied on Ran in a long time. It looks like the Flowery Kunoichi Team will reunite again. But will Movie Critic let them in?

Now here's the thing. Anti-Kuroninja is completely upset that Akuroninja's there and not himself, because he's my archenemy. Anti-Kuroninja is also the first person and only person to win against me. But Akuroninja's also upset, because he's busy working on a very powerful weapon. I don't know how he's going to finish the weapon, though. However, Anti-Kuroninja has made an alliance with Cyber Kuroninja, my counterpart from Earth-9 and also evil. I really don't know who's going to win this time.

Our final story involves the sixth ranger! That's right, Movie Critic posted a riddle and whoever answers it correctly, gets to be the 6th ranger! The person who answered correctly was KakureDaiShogun, and I think he's going to be a silver gorider, because silver is the most common 6th ranger colour. So congratulations to Gin-Rider, KakureDaiShogun!

So anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News! But before we end, let me clarify something. Currently I'm in a relationship with Momoninger, and no, I'm not doing this so that Shironinger would be jealous. Ok, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs