Power Rangers Ninja Steel Episode 19 Review 🔋

I’m back.....wait a minute, how long was I gone?




Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Sorry for taking such a long time, but I was travelling the multiverse, trying to see if there were some stuff I could do. There’s also the collab, and a lot of people began to read my Riderverse Reviews. I might continue reviewing episodes of Kamen Rider Build, but it’s very tiring reviewing all of the Kamen Rider Build episodes. I guess I can review episode 9, because there’s no Kamen Rider Build or Kyuranger this week.

But do you want to know what’s still here this week? Power Rangers Ninja Steel! This episode finally has Victor and Monty do something! But I won’t tell you what it was until the end of this review.

So basically, the story continues after Princess Viera gives the Lionzord and the Lion Morpher. The Pink Ninja Steel Ranger’s trying to recharge batteries for her hover board, but her mom ruins it by making a supercharger with too much power. I feel like they’re getting lazier with ways to teach the moral of the week, because this feels like last episode. But there are a few interesting parts...

Anyway, this week’s contestant is Forcefear, who has the ability to create forcefields that can block almost anything. He’s so dangerous, even the Lion Armour can’t stop him! It gets even worse when they Gigantify him, so the Ninja Steel Rangers have to make another Ninja Power Star using only a very small amount of Ninja Steel. Then they run out. However, they have the idea of using the supercharger to make the Ninja Star stronger, so it can create the 2nd Fusion Star. This allows the Ninja Steel Megazord, the Bison Megazord, and the Lion Zord to combine into the Ninja Ultrazord. I knew this was going to happen, since I watched episode 22 of Ninninger.

So do you want to know how Victor and Monty contribute to the main story? Well, in this episode, the students can invent something for extra credit in one of the classes (which is why the Pink Ranger’s Mom invented the supercharger), so Victor, with the help of Monty, created a magnet to search for treasure. Unfortunately, at the end of the episode, they aren’t able to get any treasure, but they end up getting all the Ninja Power Stars (except the ones used to transform). Galvanax then captures them and takes the magnet for them to use. And then there’s the season finale, which means I have less things to review!

So this episode was ok, but it was able to get me interested for the season finale! I wonder if Brody’s dad will return, and he and Mick will also transform into red Rangers and fight alongside the main red ranger? It’s not like spoilers for the last episode were released before it even aired!


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs