3 Reasons Why I Still Review Stuff on my Blog Instead of YouTube

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I want to talk about why I still review stuff on my blog instead of YouTube. Now I do have a YouTube channel, and it goes by the name of Kuroninja TV. You might be wondering why I use my blog more than my Kuroninja TV YouTube channel, and why I don’t review stuff on my YouTube channel, but I do on my blog. I’m going to explain why in just 3 reasons.

1. The higher powers of Earth-0

As you all know, I review mostly Super Sentai stuff on my blog. But sometimes, when you’re reviewing something, you have to show footage of what you’re reviewing, so that your audience knows what it looks like. Unfortunately, on YouTube, the higher powers of Earth-0 in charge of Super Sentai really don’t like it when their stuff appears on YouTube, so they try and take it down. That’s why not only do I review it on my blog, but also why I rarely use photos and stuff.

2. It’s easier

I don’t really see myself as a YouTuber. I’m more interested in writing than making videos. Or, at least my Earth-0 counterpart is. But nobody cares about my Earth-0 counterpart. Anyway, one thing you should know about me is that I can’t say anything without a script. I believe that 99% of my videos, such as the reaction videos, are unscripted. But in my blog, I don’t need to memorize a script or anything; I’m already writing it down! You also don’t need to put in any forced emotion if you’re writing it down.

3. It’s way more interesting than a video, in my opinion.

Let’s face it: if you’re reviewing a video, nobody wants to watch 5 or 10 minutes of your face staring at the camera. Those kinds of reviews where I’m forced to stare at someone’s face for a really long time are really boring for me, and some of them don’t even have subtitles. But in a blog, you don’t have to suffer through 5 minutes of staring at someone’s face while he talks about the movie. You can just read the review. And if you’re blind then you can enable text to speech so you can listen to the review instead.


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs