Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 15 Review

Please...I don’t like redxpink ships...


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I’m going to be reviewing the 15th episode of Lupinranger vs Patoranger. I don’t really remember what happened, but I still remember some key events that happened.

So basically, in this episode, the sea urchin Gangler from last time got left behind by Dogranio Yaboon, so Destra Majo gave him one of his own Lupin Collection pieces. Does this mean he’ll get a new one? Anyway, this one lets you launch projectiles from far away. And it’s a slingshot.

Now this may seem like a Patoranger Episode, but it kinda focuses on both teams. No,you know what? It is a Patoranger Episode. And even though the Patorangers got injured, they still want to take down that Gangler.

Unfortunately, one thing I really hate about this episode is how it’s building up 2 ships: Kairi x Tsukasa, and Sakuya x Umika. I hate the former because it’s a redxpink ship, and I hate the latter because I don’t think they’re a good pairing. I just really hate Patoren2 for some reason. I also don’t know if Umika still has a crush on me, because she started having a crush on me on January, but then other stuff happened, such as Tsukasa’s Earth-0 counterpart liking one of my posts on twitter.

We also got to see PatorenUgo again since, wait a minute... when WAS the last time we saw it? I don’t remember. But we got a new mecha: PatoKaiser Strong! Oh, and the Gangler of the week used his own safe as a trap, but don’t worry, because the poison disappeared after the Gangler died. I kind of liked his design, something I say rarely when it comes to monsters of the week.



Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs