Kuroninja News: The Force Of Kuroninja

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!


So I bet you weren’t expecting this, but here it is: a Kuroninja News blog post! Now I’ve got a lot of news, but before we get into it, let’s move some stuff out of the way!

Our first story is from Lupinranger vs Patoranger. Their 6th Ranger has been revealed! But I think you know that already, it’s LupinX, the silver ranger, but when he joins the Patorangers, he becomes PatorenX, a gold ranger. I like LupinX better. What we still don’t know is who is he?

Also in the news, I know I don’t really talk about Earth-3 that much, but Kamen Rider Grease’s final form has been revealed. Kamen Rider Grease is the tertiary rider in the series of Kamen Rider Build. He hasn’t really gotten any power ups like the others, but now, he finally has a powerup! Guess what the final form of Grease is before scrolling down! Ok, are you finished? Good. The final form of Kamen Rider Grease is....




He gets an extra Twin Breaker. And he does that by using the Dragon Sclash jelly. Best powerup ever!

Also in the news, I’m going to be reviewing a Super Sentai movie. It has music in it. I’m not going to tell you what the movie is, but I’m reviewing this movie to make up for the fact that I won’t review Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Speaking of movies, my Earth-0 counterpart thinks I should review one of the Star Wars movies, because I’m strong with the force. Apparently, my Earth-0 counterpart thinks I force my jokes. But even though thats true, I don’t force all of my jokes. Anyway, my Earth-0 counterpart is thinking of making a diss track on me.



Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs