Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 13 Review

Insert obscure reference here





Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! April 1st, 2018 was April Fools Day. It was Easter. It was the beginning of April. But for me, it was the day when I went on a date with both LupinYellow and Patoren3 at the same time, where we watched a movie together. Why would I bring this up during a review of a Lupinranger vs Patoranger episode? Because those 2 are the focus of today’s episode.

PS. Patoren2 has a crush on LupinYellow, but LupinYellow has a crush on me, but I have a crush on Patoren3 who liked one of my posts on Twitter.

Anyway, when I started the episode, at first I thought that Kuroninja was finally canon, because Patoren3 seemed to be going on a date. But then I remembered what happened 9 episodes ago and also what happened on March 10. No, it has nothing to do with the fact that Patoren3’s earth-0 counterpart liked one of my posts on Twitter. Basically, Patoren3 likes stuffed animals. And there happens to be a rally where people have to ride certain attractions to win a free stuffed animal. I wish I knew how to shapeshift like my Earth-0 counterpart so I could take the form of a stuffed animal.

Anyway, LupinYellow also happens to be at the park for the very same reason. Ok, maybe not the same reason, but both of them are startled when they see each other. That’s weird, when we were watching Ready Player One together they seemed to be more calmer. So they’re going around the attractions, until the last one: the haunted hospital. Because haunted houses are so common.

Now let’s talk about the Gangler of the Week. Remember how I said that Kuroninja might be canon? Even if he isn’t, maybe the higher powers of Earth-0 are being inspired by me. In fact, the gangler is a female ninja, whose Lupin Collection piece just so happens to be a reference to the Shinobi Scrolls from Ninja Sentai Kakuranger, MY FAVOURITE SENTAI! If this gangler wasn’t inspired by Kuroninja, I don’t know what is! All she needed was a human form, and I know that Ganglers take human forms. Even really powerful ones like Zamigo. Or maybe Zamigo’s the supplier for the human forms, which is why the other generals don’t have human forms.

So anyway, LupinYellow and Patoren3 team up to defeat the Gangler. And Patoren3 still doesn’t know LupinYellow’s real identity. I also noticed how LupinRed and LupinBlue helped 2 minor characters, while also getting flashbacks, but not LupinYellow.



Anyway, this was a really nice episode, and I know that Episode 14 will be a cool one too, because whenever a new VS vehicle appears, there’s always something interesting going on. We might even find out what the collection pieces used by Dogranio Yaboon, the Gangler boss, are. But for now, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs