Kuroninja News: LupinX/PatorenX Revealed!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!


So you might be wondering why I decided to post a Kuroninja News thing on a slow news day? Well, who said it was a slow news day?

Because guess what happened? We finally know what LupinX and PatorenX, the 6th rangers of Lupinranger vs Patoranger, look like! It’s really obvious that they’re the same person, though. And it looks like their mecha is a train. I don’t really know why it’s a train, but I guess that will make ToQger fans happy.

Speaking of fans being happy, I guess a lot of Power Rangers fans might be happy, because what could’ve been the worst era in Power Rangers history is over. The seasons of this era include the boring Samurai, the also boring Super Samurai, the terrible Megaforce, The even worse Super Megaforce, Dino Charge, which is the only good season, Dino Supercharge, which ruined everything, Ninja Steel, which I didn’t mind that much but some people didn’t like it, and Super Ninja Steel, which made me realize why people hate it. I’m talking about the Neo-Saban Era, and it might be over. Because guess what? Saban, the higher power of Earth-0 in charge of Power Rangers, has given it to Hasbro, another Earth-0 higher power which is known for making the Power Rangers artifacts.

Around here, we call them artifacts. The “four letter t-word” is not allowed in this Multiverse.

This could mean that Power Rangers Beast Morphers might be a good season! We might get some Power Rangers Zeo-style seasons, or at least Power Rangers RPM.

And speaking of Earth-0, I’m going there on June for a convention where other collectors like me get to share their passion for artifacts around the Multiverse! Not just super Sentai and Kamen Rider, But this convention also has other artifacts such as old video games, trophies of many people from other MULTIVERSES, and even Magic Items such as the Stones of Probability.

But now for my final announcements: First off, after I visit the convention, there will be an epic event in Za Gantoretto. It will feature an appearance by MG, the masked man of Galaxy Wrestling, and the winner of the Za Gantoretto Cup will face the Gauntlet Ultimate Champion!

But nobody cares about that. But there’s something you might care about. So Toku Nation’s channel has been growing recently. One of the reasons why is because of his collabs, and also because of my blessing, but mostly the collaborations, especially the infamous Super Critic Taisen. So he’s been doing collabs with Movie Critic, Theodore Hodel, and, recently, this guy who uses the username “Tokusatsu Central.” But when is it my turn? I don’t know, because I have no idea what to do for the collab. It has to be something unique about me, such as my storytelling ability. It also has to be something that will stop people from associating me with ONLY Super Critic Taisen.



Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs