Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 16 Review

Unpopular opinion: LupinBlue is my favourite character.






Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I will be reviewing the 16th episode of Lupinranger vs Patoranger! So let’s see what’s going on!

So in this episode, the gangler of the week has body-switching powers, and he accidentally swaps bodies with LupinBlue. The Lupinrangers have his collection piece, but now, they have to get LupinBlue and the Gangler back to normal. And of course, the Gangler wants to switch back, right?

Nope.

So what happened was the Gangler in LupinBlue’s body saved a girl from falling. After doing this act of heroism, he suddenly discovered my secret to getting all the ladies. This reminds me of the Kuroninja X Timeline when I saved Patoren3’s life when she was about to be incinerated by the laser of Devil Tower One. After that, she liked one of my posts on Twitter. Actually, that was her Earth-0 counterpart. But anyway, in this episode, a monster of the week knows what it’s like to be me. That’s right, all the ladies love me.

*Sigh* forgive Kuroninja. I’m just going to wait until he calms down.

Ok, I’m back! Hey, what’s Kuronindragon doing here? Ok, anyway, now that he’s gone, we can continue the review! Basically, the Gangler doesn’t want to give the body back because his life is now similar to mine. However, I must warn you to live your own life, because of 2 things. 1, with great power comes great responsibility. And 2, impersonating others doesn’t make you special. Ok, so basically, LupinRed doesn’t want to hurt LupinBlue because it would harm LupinBlue’s body. However, he gets over that fear and shoots LupinBlue’s body, making the Gangler return back because he doesn’t want to die. But LupinBlue is thankfully still alive.

Now I forgot to say something. The Patorangers seem to be getting a bigger lead. They met the Ganglers’ boss, and now they might’ve discovered something with the Ganglers. The safes that the Ganglers have could be the Ganglers’ true body.

I also realized that Zamigo hasn’t done anything yet, and X hasn’t appeared yet. When will X appear?


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs