Kuroninja News: Kuroninja vs Lord Drakkon, is it happening?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!


So a lot of stuff has happened, but before we talk about that, Power Rangers Beast Morphers is going to adapt the Buddy-roids! I think they’re going to be called the “Beast Bots” or something. But I’m still worried. Is Power Rangers Beast Morphers going to be a good series? I hope it is.

But also in the news, there might be some people who want me to review a certain video or something. But I’m not going to do that. Lord Drakkon is a waste of my time-

Not anymore. You’re still fighting Lord Drakkon.

What?

Yes, that’s right. You see, my writing skills have improved. I’ve also successfully added Yuri, Sayori, and Natsuki to my Multiverse, the Kuroninja Multiverse. And I also fought off every Invasion from the Far Realm. The DDLC Takeover project was a success! But anyway, Kuroninja, you upset me by confessing your love to Shironinger and becoming a Gary Stu...at least only in the Last Ranger Standing timeline. Although erasing your memory is a better way to deal with it, I’ve decided to send Lord Drakkon on you. And no, it ain’t no cosplayer, this ain’t no fan film. You’re going against the REAL Lord Drakkon.

Oh no...

Anyway, it seems like I will be fighting Lord Drakkon soon. Fortunately, it will take a long time because my Earth-0 counterpart has his final exams. Honestly, I don’t really know what these exams are for, because my Earth-0 counterpart’s not a ninja.

But the Moment of the Month for May has been revealed already! I have 2. 1 is Last Ranger Standing Episode 6, where I revealed what my outro means! That doesn’t mean i’ll stop saying it, though. I’ll keep saying it because of how popular it is. And then there’s AkaRed, who I had a short rivalry with. Red rangers are the worst rangers.



Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs