Kuroninja News: Who is Ranger X?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!


So we’ve got a lot of Lupinranger vs Patoranger news today. But most of it has to do with LupinX and PatorenX. Obviously, they’re the same person, and I think this guy’s name is Ranger X. We still don’t know who he is, so maybe he’s like me. Both of us even have an X. And yes, I’m talking about Kuroninja X.

Anyway, this guy is basically neutral. He doesn’t take sides, and chooses to fight alongside either the Lupinrangers or Patorangers depending on his mood. This is probably why he has 2 forms. I wonder how this guy will appear in Za Gantoretto?

Speaking of Za Gantoretto, GokaiSilver and Lord Drakkon are going to have a championship match in the upcoming episode. And whoever wins gets to become the Gauntlet Ultimate Champion. Unfortunately for them, they still have to defend that championship on the June 10 Episode. But do you want to know what will happen 2 days before June 10? That’s right, Toycon in Manila!

I don’t think you know about this already, but I will be going to Toycon Manila this year, in 2018! Unfortunately, it’s in Earth-0, and I hate Earth-0 because I’m powerless there. But I’m still going anyway! But do you want to know who won’t go? I’m talking about Anti-Kuroninja. He hasn’t really been doing that much, but now he uploaded on Kuroninja TV, his new theme song. It might sound good, but you won’t stand the 2nd half. The 2nd half is bad.

Now speaking of villains such as Anti-Kuroninja...actually, no. Anti-Kuroninja is not on Lord Drakkon’s level. That’s right, I will be fighting Lord Drakkon! Right now, the 2 of us are training for the fight. I have decided to get help from Kuroninja-10 and Sayori to help me train. Why Sayori, you might be asking? Well, she’s kind of similar to Kuronindragon, because Kuronindragon’s job in the Kuroninja Multiverse is to help the Kuroninjas get along with each other. He’s the gatekeeper of the Multiverse. But I like Sayori better because she’s not a boring Lawful Neutral person like Kuronindragon.

I heard that.

Nobody cares, Kuronindragon. You’re only famous because of your Earth number.

Oh, and by the way, I have a new discord server. It’s where you get to talk about the Kuroninja Multiverse and stuff. If you want to join, click here. I need to be one step ahead of my nonexistent competition. I’m also planning on reviewing the movie Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Gaburincho Of Music someday. I’m going to be reviewing it because of Nakamura the amazing music!

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs