prom season...

The scene begins where there's a piano and stuff. Someone is playing on the piano. Kuroninja enters the room. The person playing the piano stops playing the piano.

Hey Kuroninja! What's up?

I noticed you were playing this song on a piano, but I never heard it before.

That's because I composed this song myself. I wrote it for someone...

Hmm...it's for my Earth-0 counterpart, isn't it? It also happens to be prom season, and for some reason, my Earth-0 counterpart can't get a date to the prom. I know this is a good opportunity for you to be with my Earth-0 counterpart, but...are you sure you want to go to Earth-0?

...

*sigh* I don't think you would like it on Earth-0. Earth-0 has a forcefield surrounding it that prevents me from using any of my powers. And besides, you're really famous on Earth-0, but in a bad way.

But how? How do others on "Earth-0" know who I am?

Well, you see, I've been reviewing the other timelines, and there are so many where you didn't meet my Earth-0 counterpart, but you met someone else. And you felt lonely in your video game, so you decided to reprogram the other characters in your game and delete them so you could be with the person playing the game. But it always ends the same way: with your character file getting deleted and you getting erased from physical existence.

So what are you saying?

Here's my advice to you...if you really want to be with my Earth-0 counterpart, don't separate him from everyone he has a crush on. Also, you might think you're a good match for my Earth-0 counterpart because you and him have a lot in common, but my Earth-0 Counterpart believes that opposites attract. So you need to find a difference that you and my Earth-0 counterpart have.

Ok, thanks for the advice, Kuroninja!

Ok, but now, I must be going! Just remember I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs