Kuroninja Gold: October Spoilers

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time to reveal some stuff for Kuroninja Gold in October!


Ok, so you might’ve noticed that the storylines have improved. Unlike last time, my Earth-0 counterpart has gotten better with his writing, and he’s not rushing with this series- but I think that’s only because of Monika’s influence. I did defeat Monika in a fight on her birthday, by the way.

But anyway, since my Earth-0 counterpart is so annoying, I’m giving away some spoilers for what is expected to happen during October, in the Halloween season.

So basically, there’s going to be some story arcs throughout the season. In this one, it’s going to focus on Voidninger. If you’ve seen the design, you already know that Voidninger looks similar to Momoninger and Anti-Kuroninja fused together, and yes, Voidninger is a girl. What we don’t know is who Voidninger is, but it’s going to be someone who has appeared in the Kuroninja Multiverse before. It might be someone you’d least expect. But what I do know is that Void Ninjas are supposed to be usually introverted due to the fact that introverts don’t really have anything to do, giving them the ability to empty their minds. So I think Yuri might become Voidninger, even though she’s already the Darkprism Assassin.

Also, we’ll get to see some backstory of Antonio Vega, who used to be a Mexican luchador before losing to El Perdedor in a mask vs career match. Antonio Vega lost and moved to Japan to become a ninja, since he got fired for losing the match. However, his friends from a faction known as “Inframundo” will visit. They include the masked Medianoche, Juan 23, and El Ninja de Calavera, the leader of Inframundo who has zero fear. I don’t really know a lot about Mexican wrestling, and it was my Earth-0 counterpart who made all these OCs.

But that’s not all! We might get to see LupinX/PatorenX appear in an episode of Kuroninja Gold, I just don’t know what he’ll do in that episode.



Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs