Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Episode 13 Review 💯

They actually did it. They adapted Masakage Tsugumori into Ninja Steel! YES! Even better, he’s not a monster of the week!







Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Yes, that’s right! My favourite villain in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger has an Earth-2 counterpart! Now, none of you might know why I like Tsugumori. That’s completely unimportant to the review, so I won’t explain why.

But now let’s focus on this episode! It focuses on Sarah, the pink ninja steel ranger. However, as soon as I found out that the villain that the Rangers would fight was Brax, the Earth-2 counterpart of Mangetsu Kibaoni, I knew exactly what would happen. This episode’s plot was really predictable, especially because I watched Ninninger before.

Now another thing that I didn’t really like about this episode, and I think you’ll agree with me, was the stuff that Victor and Monty did this episode. Basically, they had a plan to postpone the test by having Monty fart so much, it would cause the room to stink, making it that no one would finish their test, because they can’t work in that atmosphere. However, what’s really weird is that the teacher was prepared, with gas masks for almost everyone. Wait a minute...this means that Monty does this often. Otherwise the teacher wouldn’t know to prepare gas masks.

So this episode was ok because I was so excited to see General Tynamon appear, but this has the exact same plot as Ninninger episode 39! And because of that, this episode is...

Bad

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs