Riderverse Reviews: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 1

It’s time.










Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! After a long, long, LONG hiatus, Riderverse Reviews is BACK! However, I’m not going to be reviewing Kamen a Rider Build because it’s already finished. But since everyone wanted me to review Kamen Rider again, I’m going to be reviewing Kamen Rider Zi-O! Let’s get this over with!

Alright, so the episode starts with projections of an evil version of Kamen Rider Zi-O. There’s some resistance fighters trying to fight him. But to present day, and we’ve got this guy named Sougo Tokiwa, who wants to be a king. His uncle supports his career choice. He also owns a store that sells clocks. But then we see mysterious figures and giant red robots following him. The mysterious guy gives Sougo a watch, and the red robot tries to attack him, but then he’s saved by a mysterious girl from the future known as Tsukuyomi.

So anyway, next they travel to the Cretaceous period, while also travelling to feudal Japan and last year, back when I was reviewing Kamen Rider Build. It was also the year when the Multiverse was still in developmental territory. Now I think my Earth-0 counterpart knows what he’s doing. We also got to see some cool cameos from Build and Cross-Z (not Magma. Episode 31 of Kamen Rider Build hasn’t happened yet).

Meanwhile, another mysterious guy, who I assume is also from the future, gives a basketball player a watch and turns him into an evil monstrous version of Kamen Rider Build. These evil riders are probably the monster of the week for this series. Kamen Rider Zi-O then appears for the first time, but Sougo doesn’t want to be the evil overlord in the predicted future. He wants to be a benevolent overlord.

One more thing. Kamen Rider Geiz also appears, and he already has the power of Kamen Rider Ghost. Geez is also from the future, and he wants to kill Zi-O before he turns evil.

Now to give my rating for the episode! Since this series is just beginning, I’m not going to be a bit harsh. I’m really nice for when a series is starting, but become more tough when the series already has several episodes in. So for this first episode, I give this episode a...

Great

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs