Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 33 Review

Did you know that none of the Lupinrangers transformed into their ranger forms in this episode? No, Noel doesn't count because he's on both sides.




Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! This episode, I originally dismissed as filler, but when I watched it, it turned out to be beyond my expectations. Even though the plot sounded terrible on paper, it actually worked!

So first, in order to understand the plot of this story, we need to talk about the Gangler of the Week. He has the power to release bolts of energy that age people backwards, which is the opposite of a ganglers of the week from many episodes ago, I forgot which one, though. And that's his power without the Lupin Collection.

So anyway, the Lupinrangers turn into children, and it gets even worse when the Patorangers find one of the VS Changers and take it with them as evidence. We also find out that the Patorangers don't want to team up with the Lupinrangers because it will give them a bad public reputation. But if I was forced to team up with someone that would ruin everyone's image of me, I would still team up with them. I'm not the same as my vain Earth-0 counterpart.

Speaking of my Earth-0 counterpart, there was a scene where Kairi distracted Tsukasa by asking her to make origami with him. Kairi is the red ranger of the Lupinrangers. Somehow, my Earth-0 counterpart, whose favourite color is red, thinks that origami will get him a girlfriend. That's not how it works. I have 5 girlfriends and ZERO origami skills.

Another interesting thing in this episode is when Keichiro asked Noel about what happens when the Lupin Collection is brought back together. However, not even he knows what will happen, and he's the one who knows the most about it besides Kogure.

So overall, this episode was really interesting. Although I don't like any aging or reverse-aging plots, the subplots were still interesting enough for me to get through the episode. This episode's not great, but it's still...

Good

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs