Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Episode 14 ♻️

This episode sucked. It sucked more than a vacuum cleaner, it sucked more than a black hole. Anything else that’s sucky sucky, this episode sucked more than any of that stuff.






Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I’m going to review an episode of Super Ninja Steel! This episode did the impossible: it introduced a more unlikeable character than Victor and Monty! And no, I’m not talking about Sheriff Skyfire, he’s cool. No he’s not.

You see, in this episode, it introduced Clint, who’s supposed be this security guard for the school. And he’s so annoying. He has the generic “just doing my job” excuse when doing security stuff. Now I don’t get this. All that security guards have to do is GUARD THE SCHOOL. They don’t need to sort the recycling and the garbage, that’s the janitor’s work! Unless the janitor is really lazy at his job, and if the janitor is, I think me and the janitor will get along very well. As for confiscating the stuff, that’s the hall monitor’s job.

Anyway, I hate this episode. Normally I don’t give a darn about the moral of the day, especially since it’s been around since MMPR season 1. However, I can’t stand it when the moral of the day is something like this. Are we supposed to care about the security guard? We just got introduced to him! Seriously, it’s like this episode was written by an over exaggerated version of Blueroninja or something.

Now here’s the thing. Clint was going to quit after separating the recyclables from the garbage, and since no one likes him, I wish he did. Now I know that recycling is important, but if you’re going to introduce a character who does things no one likes because “he’s just doing his job,” no one will like him.

Oh, and by the way, Victor and Monty became student deputies just so they could get free stuff by confiscating them. If you think being Lawful Neutral is a good thing, it’s not. Every Lawful-aligned person or organization will end up turning into someone like Victor and Monty.

Seriously, this episode sucked. And I didn’t even get to talk about Sheriff Skyfire yet! He was ok, but I don’t like his personality. It’s the generic Lawful Good white knight personality that every single generic Paladin has in role playing games. And by the way, he’s not a Space Sheriff.

So as I was saying, this episode is VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY...

Very Bad

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs