Kuroninja News: The Lupinrangers get all the Powerups

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!





Alright, it’s the end of the month, and you know what that means! It’s time to spoil the future...only for Super Sentai! Now, normally this is usually the time of year when we find out what the next Sentai season will be, but it looks like this time, it’s arriving late.

But the one thing we do know is that there’s going to be a lot of power ups. First is the Lupin Magnum, which appears in the next episode, so I’m not going to talk about it. Wait a minute, it transforms into a mecha? I didn’t know that! But I still don’t like the fact that it’s going to get used by a red ranger again.

Next we’ve got the Siren Striker, which will be used by LupinX. Now the name makes it seem like it’s going to be used by the Patorangers, right? NOPE. The spoilers showed it being used by LupinX. Now unlike others, I’m not against the Lupinrangers having more powerups than the Patorangers. Even though Anti-Kuroninja’s a little crazy, some of the things he says are unbelievably true. You don’t need to have a ton of power ups to be better than everyone. The Patorangers don’t need all these power ups to be better than the Lupinrangers.

Oh, and PatorenX’s suit design looks way better than LupinX. And normally I don’t care about the suits, but PatorenX is better than LupinX.

And now I would like to end the news with an announcement: This Halloween, I’m challenging anyone to fight me! I have fought so many powerful opponents and won, including Lord Drakkon and everyone from DDLC. But now I want to make this even more interesting. I’m putting my most popular ship on the line, which means that the winner gets Umika/LupinYellow!


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs