Kuroninja News: Happy Birthday Nakamura-san

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!






Ok, so first off I would like to wish Shizuka Nakamura a happy birthday. I have no idea why I did that, but my Earth-0 counterpart had this experiment involving the White Samurai. The White Samurai is actually secret code for Nakamura. Anyway, today is Nakamura’s 30th birthday, but now it’s time to talk about the power rangers and super Sentai news!

Ok, so in Power Rangers Legacy Wars, the Ranger Slayer will make her appearance. I really don’t play Power Rangers Legacy Wars anymore, but the Ranger Slayer appearing is cool. We’re also going to get a power rangers board game, but I think it’s more of either a strategy game or a tabletop game. It’s known as Power Rangers: heroes of the Grid.

In other power rangers news, Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel’s upcoming episode plots have been released! It looks like Masakage Tsugumori will have an Earth-2 counterpart, but it’s a monster of the week this time. We’s also getting Sheriff Skyfire, who’s based off of Jiraya from metal heroes. I’m not really a fan of Metal Heroes. I’ve watched a few episodes of Space Sheriff Gavan and Shaider, and yes, Space Sheriff Gavan Episode 25 is the best. But I know a few things about Jiraya. I’m not upset that they’re adapting Jiraya into Super Ninja Steel. I’m upset that the butterfly ninja whatshername is not being adapted.

And now for some Super Sentai News! Did you know that Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 31 And Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 2 take place on Shizuka Nakamura’s birthday? Me neither. I also defeated Deathryuger to retain the Ultimate Championship.



Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs