Riderverse Reviews: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 2

Alright. It’s time for another Kamen Rider review.




Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and today I will be reviewing Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 2. Now this episode was different from last episode because last episode, Sougo kept saying that he wanted to be a king. He never said it once in this episode. Or maybe I was hard of hearing that time and I need to watch it again. I don’t know. But now, let’s get right into reviewing!

Now I think we learned way more than last episode, but it’s still confusing. However, I think I know what’s going on. Kamen Rider Zi-O ended up getting the power of Kamen Rider Build and Kamen Rider Cross-Z from...you know. However, due to the creation of Another Build from one of the Time Jackers, who I guess are the villains of this series, Sento is no longer Sento. Now he’s Katsuragi Takumi. Also in this episode, Kamen Rider Build and Kamen Rider Cross-Z lost their powers.

But maybe the reason why they’re losing their powers might have something to do with the prophecy. Apparently, Kamen Rider Zi-O becomes an overlord after he obtains the power of all the Heisei Riders before him. Now if Kamen Rider Zi-O is suppose to be the one who got the Ridewatches from the riders, how the heck did Kamen Rider Geiz get the Kamen Rider Ghost Riderwatch? Did he steal it from Oma Zi-O or something during a fight?

Now this episode was really confusing. But that doesn’t mean it’s bad, it’s just...

OK

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs