How I discovered Super Sentai

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to talk about how I first discovered Super Sentai, because I'm still writing my review on Kyuranger episode 18. My Kyuranger Episode 18 Review is being relayed because right now I'm binge-watching Space Sheriff Gavan to know more about metal heroes, because all I know about when it comes to Metal Heroes is Space Sheriff Shaider.

Anyway, it started when it was 2015. I was just a random ninja with nothing to do, when I noticed a group of ninjas who didn't hide. They were fighting a Youkai that appeared for some reason. The Ninningers didn't even know I was there. I then decided to go on a quest of my own. That's when I saw a black Shuriken coming from a strange portal. I picked it up and ended up with even more shurikens. Then the voice in the portal told me that I needed to become a Sentai Ranger. I then went to a temple to find out how I could become a Sentai Ranger, when the evil ninjas appeared. I defeated the evil ninjas and transformed into Kuroninja. Then the Flowery Kunoichi Team came to my side because I rescued them. Rescuing them was part of my trial, by the way. I then took my place in the Super Sentai universe as an extra ranger known as Kuroninja.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs