My Thoughts on Kyuranger Fanfiction

💚



Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I will be talking about some Kyuranger fanfiction. Unfortunately, all of the Kyuranger fanfiction so far is about shipping the green Kyuranger with either the orange, silver, or red Kyuranger, which is something I'm against. Also, I noticed that there aren't that many fanfics of the pink Kyuranger or the yellow Kyuranger.

Basically, I'm going to talk about why it's a terrible idea to ship Chameleon Green with anyone, especially the orange and silver Kyurangers. After watching episode 6 of Kyuranger, I know that the red ranger isn't a major threat to me, which makes the thing turn into a love tetrahedron or something. Since the red ranger will never end up with the green ranger, I have to take the third place in the love tetrahedron.

Now let's see what the orange and silver Kyurangers have in common. They're very serious, and rarely use their emotions. The silver Kyuranger is different from the orange Kyuranger because he actually wants emotions, but the orange Kyuranger is very serious and stuff. I decided to look at the personality of the green Kyuranger. She has the personality of someone who's easily amused and likes mocking people. Wait a minute... that's the opposite of the orange ranger's personality! I see what you're trying to do...this is also the reason why I have nothing to do with Shironinger! I'm also very serious and rarely laugh at stuff...ok, so I'm safe. This means I need other ways to separate me from the silver and orange rangers...I got it!

I don't think it's a good idea to pair the silver ranger with the green ranger because the silver ranger is already in a relationship with someone, and he was already in that relationship before he joined the Kyurangers. If the silver ranger is in 2 relationships then it will unbalance everything. Also, it's completely obvious that the silver ranger doesn't know what love is, and will probably do something wrong if paired with the green ranger. As for the orange ranger, he's only focused on finding his older brother, who's evil and wants to take over the universe.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs