Kakuranger Episode 2 Review

So this episode introduces the yellow ranger...
Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I will be reviewing Kakuranger's second episode! Unfortunately, this isn't the episode that got me interested in Kakuranger, and it isn't my favourite episode either. However, there were still some parts I liked about it.

Just like the other second episodes, this introduces us to the main characters even more. They also show how it's bad to open the Door of Seals. We also get to know about the yellow ninja ranger of the Kakurangers. Usually the yellow rangers are the ones I'm most likely to forget about. However, based on his personality, it seems like I have a similar personality to NinjaYellow, except that I'm more successful at attracting the ladies...especially if they're skilled in ninjutsu.

So remember in episode 1 where one of the Yokai was a Kappa? Well guess what, he appears in this episode and dies in this episode. There's also a female Yokai, and both of them have human forms! I think you'll see a lot of Yokai with human forms...the foot soldiers, known as Dorodoros, have human forms too.

Anyway, I think this is a good episode, but episode 3 will be better because it (somehow) involves ME!

That is all for this review, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs