Kuroninja News: Sasori Orange gets a spinoff!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and I have arrived just in time for the latest episode of Ranger Force Ripoff, also known as RFRU. But I'm not going to talk about what they talk about, because the news they present in that series is too late. I talk about the interesting stuff, such as something to do with Kyuranger!

So first, Power Rangers Ninja Steel hasn't done anything interesting yet, so I can't write fanfictions about Ninja Steel yet, because my next crossover takes place after Ripcon's death.

Now for the Kyuranger news! One of the things they do in Kamen Rider seasons is that they make spinoffs of secondary characters, such as Kamen Rider Zangetsu, Kamen Rider Chaser, and Kamen Rider Specter. However, we have a spinoff for Super Sentai this time! It's going to focus on Sasori Orange, which is something that I want to see, because I like orange rangers.

Also in the news, teasers for the Kyuranger and Ex-Aid movies have been released...but they don't show anything that interesting yet.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not going to talk about anything that happened on Ranger Force Roundup, because their "news" is always late and it's a waste of time to talk about them anyway, because Ranger Force Roundup doesn't have anything interesting. At least they did a Kyuranger episode...

That's all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs