Kuroninja News: Houou Soldier's Identity Revealed!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! It's time for some Kuroninja News!

Ok, so before we begin Kuroninja News, this news report features stuff related to Kyuranger Episode 19. Unfortunately, while I was writing this, I was still in the middle of writing reviews for Kakuranger, so you'll probably see Kyuranger's episode 19 review later.

Now for the news! First, I need to talk about Power Rangers Legacy Wars. I thought that the upcoming mysterious epic warrior was going to be Ninjor, because he looked like the only one I could think of who had fighting skills, and also because of Alpha 5 being in the game as a fighter. Guess what? I was wrong. The last MMPR character is none other than Rita Repulsa. The original one. Since Rita from the movies was one of the characters when the game was first released, and they also added Mesogog, I should've seen this coming.

Ok, I think that's all. Time for the Kyuranger news!

So basically, the identity of Houou Soldier has been revealed. His name is Tsurugi Otori, and he's asleep on board the Argo. Do you know what this means? It means that when the Kyurangers finally get the three Argo Kyutama back from Scorpio, they will restore the Argo. And when they restore the Argo, Houou Soldier will appear. Since they introduced the 6th ranger in the episodes after episode 20, it kind of reminds me of Dekaranger. Does this mean we'll get a new villain after Scorpio? Maybe it's going to be the Karo of the Virgo System!

Something I also found out was that Houou Soldier used to fight alongside the mysterious warrior known as Orion. Yes, that's the name of the Kyurangers' ship. However, I think Orion could be just more than the name of the Kyurangers' ship. I actually have a theory about who "Orion" actually is.

Remember how in the beginning I said that this news report features information from Episode 19? Here's the information.

Basically, in Episode 19 of Kyuranger, there's a guardian of the forest in this planet where the Ryukotsu Kyutama, one of the pieces of the Argo, is. She was given the Kyutama by Orion. Now here's the thing. The guardian of the forest says that the red Kyuranger reminds her of Orion. I think previously, we learned about a powerup the red ranger will get known as ShishiRed Orion. In Episode 12, we saw flashbacks of the red ranger's planet being destroyed, and he's wearing clothing as if he were royalty. My theory is that Orion is Lucky's dad.

Unfortunately, I don't have the Review of Kyuranger Episode 19 yet, but I will make it soon! As for now, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs