Kyuranger Episode 19 Review

That's a lot of Moraimarz.....

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to review episode 19 of Kyuranger. This episode was very interesting, because not only does it complete the Argo Kyutama quest, but I also have the red ranger's origins all figured out now.

So first off, what is the story about? Well, what they're doing is they found the last Argo Kyutama, the Ryukotsu Kyutama, on Planet Keel. The Kyurangers then meet the guardian of the forest, Eris, who's protecting the Ryukotsu Kyutama, which was entrusted to her by this guy named Orion. Yes, that's right. However, we'll get back to Orion later. Oh, and by the way, the gold ranger has a crush on Eris, but Eris is into the yellow ranger more...and then falls for the red ranger at the end. But we'll get to that later.

The monster of the week is a statue-themed monster, who forces all the inhabitants to build a giant statue of him. He then encounters Scorpio and gets brainwashed by him. We don't really know much about him except for the fact that he's vain. Something else we know is that Scorpio is secretly planning to get the Argo for himself, and he faces off against the orange ranger at the end.

Now for the parts about Orion! The reason why I was saving this for the end was because I have a theory about the red ranger's past! Earlier, we saw that ShishiRed will gain a powerup known as ShishiRed Orion. At first I was thinking that it would have to do with the Kyurangers' spaceship, but in this episode, Eris said that the red ranger reminded her of Orion, the person who gave her the Ryukotsu Kyutama. I also noticed what Orion and the red ranger were wearing in their flashbacks, which gives me a theory about the red ranger's identity: Orion is the red Kyuranger's father. However, I think I know what this means. Maybe Jark Matter was fighting Orion before and found his castle, so they destroyed it, and his son was forced to escape. Maybe my theory will be true and I'll be very lucky.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs