Kakuranger Episode 1 Review

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to start reviewing my favourite series of Super Sentai: Ninja Sentai Kakuranger! There is a reason why I like this series a lot, but we won't get to see why I like that series until I review Episode 15. Anyway, since I wanted to review this series, I made photos for every review!

So now I've got to review everything now...

Anyway, the story starts where they introduce the narrator, and then they show how the Youkai and their leader were sealed away in the Door Of Seals, which I revisited to complete my ninja training and participate in the Five Ninja Trials. After participating in the Five Ninja Trials, I was able to...that's unimportant right now.

Anyway, in the present day, we see these two guys, who see another guy getting attacked. The guy who got attacked gives them a bag of money to deliver to a shrine. As soon as they get to the shrine, it's revealed that the guy tricked them into freeing all the Youkai. In fact, he himself is the Youkai Kappa, and that Bad of cash is actually filled with cucumbers.

After running into even more Youkai, these guys meet the forces fighting against the Youkai, and then they get scolded for opening the door of seals. They also meet the leader of the Kakurangers, who is not a red ranger. They then transform into Kakurangers to fight against the Kappa, but then someone else appears and saves Kappa from being destroyed.

Ok, that's all! My first impressions of Kakuranger was that it looked very interesting, considering the fact that a red ranger isn't the leader this time, and there's a narrator telling us about what happens. There's also a yellow and black Kakuranger, but we'll never see them until the next episode.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs