My least favourite things on Youtube

Before continuing to read, remember that this is just my opinion and there are some things in here that many others don't like anyway.

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to be talking about things I don't like seeing on YouTube. First I need to get my audience warmed up, so I'll first talk about the more obvious ones.


  • One of the worst things to see is clickbait. If someone uses clickbait, that means that all they want is views and they don't care about their fans. To look for clickbait, look very closely at the thumbnail and the title.
  • Next we have reaction videos. I'm actually ok with these, but there are some times when the guy doesn't react to the video that much or doesn't react at all, which means that the person watching will just pay attention to the video that they're reacting to.
  • Another thing I don't like are people who think that reaction is a synonym for a review. Reaction videos are when you make a video of yourself watching another video. A review is when you talk about something you already saw before making the review, like what I do. I think I know one person who made a video with "Reaction" in the title, but it's not a reaction video, it's a review. What if he actually knows what a reaction is and he's just using it for clickbait?
  • Next up on the list is toy unboxing videos. I don't really have anything to say about this, because I'm used to watching so many toy unboxing videos, but I have something to say: true collectors take things out of the box. You're supposed to display the toy and not throw the box away.
  • Another thing I don't like are boring intros. You'll usually hear something like "Hey guys, (person's name) here" which I find very boring. If you're one of the people who can't think of a good intro, like me, what you can do is add something interesting before you introduce yourself, like an explosion or something. Also, make sure you excite the audience with your intro, and this is one of the reasons why I don't like Ranger Force Ripoff.
  • Another thing I don't like are reviewers who give positive reviews on everything. There has to be a balance of good and bad. For example, one good thing about the power rangers movie is that the characters are developed very well, but one bad thing is that we never got to see them transform into Rangers until the climax.
  • One last thing I don't like is boring outros. Make sure it's something weird or something, as long as you don't steal my outro.
Anyway, that's all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs