Kyuranger News: More Ninja Steel Reviews Coming Soon

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I have some news, but it's not really a lot.

Ok, the first one is that I'm appearing in another fanfiction! It's basically another crossover with Ninninger and Ninja Steel, but this time, the green Kyuranger appears! What's very strange is that I follow the actresses of Momoninger and ChameleonGreen on Twitter...no, I'm not a stalker like Anti-Kuroninja. Anyway, I think this fanfiction is going to be a good one when it gets completed. Here's the link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12536520/1/Power-Rangers-Ninja-Steel-vs-Shuriken-Sentai-Ninninger-feat-Kyuranger

Oh, and our next story is also about Ninja Steel, but before I talk about it, who do you ship me with: ChameleonGreen or Momoninger? You can't choose Shironinger because I have nothing to do with Shironinger.

Ok, so I might create more Power Rangers Ninja Steel reviews, because the second half is finally out! It will air on August 12, so I'll be patient. Let's see what will happen later on Earth-2?

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News! I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs