Power Rangers Ninja Kidz Review

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Now that I've completed my 100th blog post, I can now go back to blogging normally! This time I'm going to talk about something I originally didn't want to talk about, but now I want to talk about it. It's basically another Power Rangers parody known as Power Rangers Ninja Kidz. Oh, and by the way, this is the first episode. I must review the second episode before Chris does...

Alright! So basically, this parody was created by Ninja Kidz TV, which is a new YouTube channel that just started a few months ago, I think. At first I didn't want to write a review on this series, but then it started to reach one million views, and then some people started writing reviews on the first episode! I think some of those youtubers were noticed by Ninja Kidz TV. And no, I did not learn about this series from Ranger Force Ripoff.

Ok, so the story starts with a bird's eye view shot of the playground. I'm going to assume they used a drone to film this. And then the first scene involves bullies. Basically, I think this is a universe where the Power Rangers are kids with attitude instead of teenagers. Even though there have been many Rangers before who are children (especially in 2014), I like this idea because obviously other kids are watching this video, and they can relate to the other characters.

Then there's a part which came from the movie. Billy (the blue ranger) found these coins and then each of the five get one coin. The next day, they wake up with superpowers or something. But then there's a part where the putties show up. Don't worry, they're not rock monsters like in the movie. After using martial arts on the putty patrol, the kids are teleported into the command centre, and that's all. Maybe we'll see a monster fight in the next episode?

Anyway, that is all for my review, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs