Kuroninja News: Challenge Accepted

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for some Kuroninja News!

Ok, so I only have a few news stories today. The first one is that Koguma Skyblue is coming back in a few episodes! There's also the possibility that he will bring Houou Soldier with him.

Now for the other news story! There's something going on called the Power Ranger Pull-ups Challenge, and I might get involved with this challenge. It's basically where you wear a Sentai Ranger helmet and do pull-ups. Guess who also did this challenge? The Silver In Space Ranger's Actorverse countpart! I'm going to see if I can also do this challenge. This means I might make an Instagram account. I think I can do that. I already have a Twitter, after all.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs