Kyuranger Episode 18 Review

Kyurangers, welcome to Earth-1.




Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! This review took a long time for me to write because I was watching so many episodes of Space Sheriff Gavan. I got very interested with the show because there's a female villain with a human form! Also, if you're a Zyuranger or Denziman fan, then I recommend you watch episode 21.

Wait a minute, this is a Kyuranger review! Why am I even talking about Space Sheriff Gavan? Well, it's because he appears in this episode and teams up with Shishi Red and Hebitsukai Silver. Ok, maybe at first, they fight each other. And it turns out that the Kyurangers' dimension, Earth-9, doesn't even have policemen!

Gavan isn't the only one to appear in this episode. The Dekarangers also appear. One of the events is where they mistake the boss of the Dekarangers to be the brother of Ookami Blue.

Other than that, the plot involves someone who stole the Pyxis Kyutama and they're trying to get it back, so they end up going through a wormhole which takes them to my dimension. This is a dimension where Jark Matter didn't take over the universe. See? I was right about there being a Multiverse! I also have a counterpart in Earth-9. Unfortunately, he's dead, so my grandson is taking his place.

There's also the appearance of another Deathworm. It looks like they're summoned from something...but the red and silver Kyurangers defeat the Deathworm along with Gavan and DekaRed. They also defeat a recurring character who is known for changing personalities and reviving after being destroyed. I wonder what she'll be like after this episode?

The last scene involves the orange ranger going off to fight his brother to avenge the black ranger. Hopefully he won't be killed off, because he's one of the most popular Kyurangers.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs