Battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions: The Last Stand

Earth-4, the Grand Fortress. A mysterious figure is speaking with the Dark Silver Ranger after he has defeated Kuroninja.

???: You have done well, Dark Silver Ranger.

Dark Silver Ranger: Thank you, master.

???: Soon I shall get my revenge on Kuroninja for defeating me so many times, in almost every universe and timeline possible!

Dark Silver Ranger: What about that Silver Ranger who looked like me?

???: Ignore him. Right now you must focus on Kuroninja. Make sure he doesn't have enough energy to post something on his blog.

Dark Silver Ranger: Don't worry, I always do my job well.

A dark purple eye appears in front of the Dark Silver Ranger, who is carrying the Kyu Sickle, and he vanishes.

Earth-0. Kuroninja's Authorverse counterpart is writing a fanfiction. He then notices something's wrong with Kuroninja. 

Chargragigon: Something's wrong with Kuroninja!

Earth-1. Kuroninja is resting.

Kuroninja: That Dark Silver Ranger almost defeated me...at least I was able to post my review of the latest episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel!

Suddenly, a red-orange Kuroninja lookalike appears.

Kuroninja: Not the Guardian of Anomalies again! At least I know he's not evil.

Chargragigon: I sense you have caused an anomaly.

Kuroninja: What do you mean? Normally it would only affect my universe, but I've taken care of all the anomalies time and time again.

Chargragigon: This anomaly has affected my fanfictions!

Kuroninja: What do you mean?

Chargragigon: This author has taken over the Super Sentai Fanfiction archives!

Kuroninja: But...I thought they were a Wattpad user.

Chargragigon: The stories are moving to Fanfiction, and even though the stories are good, they're causing a large unbalance in the Multiverse!

Kuroninja: So what?   

Chargragigon: The Authorverse of Earth-0 controls the Multiverse, Kuroninja. Soon, you won't even get to be with ChameleonGreen!

Kuroninja: WHAT?! I must do something about this! Obviously I can't write fanfics of my own...the one I wrote about Stinger and Naga failed! I also defeated them already...who can I defeat next? That's it...I must defeat the last of the three: Lucky!

Chargragigon teleports Kuroninja to the arena, where he's going to battle against Lucky, the red Kyuranger, so that balance can be restored to the Multiverse. However, someone is following Kuroninja.

Earth-something, one of the many arenas in the Multiverse. However, unlike the Gauntlet, this one wasn't made by the Interdimensional Guardians.

Kuroninja: Alright, let's fight!

ShishiRed: Yosha Lucky!

Kuroninja: I'm getting tired of that catchphrase...wait I thought you stopped saying it!

ShishiRed: Why are we even fighting?

Kuroninja: It's because we're fighting for ChameleonGreen!

ShishiRed: I don't even have a crush on Hammie! I only want to save the universe! Don't you want to be a saviour too?

Kuroninja: Ok, let's not fight. Wait a minute...this is too easy.

A portal appears and out comes the Dark Silver Ranger.

DSR: Remember me, Kuroninja?

Kuroninja: I remember now! You're Naga's Earth-4 counterpart! Why do you keep attacking me?

DSR: My master has sent me to defeat you.

Kuroninja: You're going down!

ShishiRed: Wait! Let me help you.

Kuroninja: You may be a red ranger, but I'm ok with help!  

Unfortunately, the Dark Silver Ranger is able to take them both down, even if ShishiRed's using  either mode of the Hikari Kyutama. 

Kuroninja: (injured) I don't think I can defeat this guy...

ShishiRed: Me neither...my luck is running out...

Suddenly, Chargragigon appears.

Chargragigon: Hey Kuroninja! I think you need to defeat the Dark Silver Ranger as a way to restore the universe.

Kuroninja: How do I do that?

Chargragigon: Remember when you wanted someone to write slash fiction of Stinger/Naga because of the betrayal of Team Naga?

Kuroninja: Yeah, what about it?

Chargragigon: CLICK ON THIS LINK, KURONINJA! https://archiveofourown.org/works/11816223?view_adult=true

Kuroninja: Yes! I can't believe I'm saying this, but this Stinger/Naga fanfiction is giving me power!

Kuroninja successfully defeats the Dark Silver Ranger and returns to Earth-1. 

Kuroninja: Yes! I have nothing to do with Shironinger! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs