Kuroninja News: Popcon Asia 2017

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for some Kuroninja News! Today's news stories focus on an event happening in Jakarta, Indonesia, Earth-0. Let's go!

So you might be wondering why I'm talking about this? Well, here's the reason why! There were some Power Rangers-related guests in Popcon Asia, and since my blog is competing with Ranger False Roundup, I have to explain it because #KuroninjaNewsCameFirst.

The special guests I'm talking about are the Earth-0 counterparts of the blue Dino charge ranger and the blue Ninja Steel ranger! They may not be related to each other on Earth-2, but on Earth-0, they are brothers! Not only did the blue brothers show up, but the Earth-0 counterpart of Zack from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (not the movie) also arrived in Jakarta! Don't worry, famous actors with famous counterparts of Earth-1 appeared, including the Earth-0 counterparts of BOTH SPACE SHERIFF GAVANS. There was also this random bald guy with tattoos, but I forgot what his name is already. The former and the latter, especially the blue bros, later appeared in the Tonight Show.

Oh, be you might notice that I'm not posting that much on my Kuroninja TV account. The reason why is because I'm working on something big. Recently I've been watching the epilogue movie of Ninninger, and I thought of a story where Kuroninja fights an Aoninger cosplayer, but then realised that he's not the real Aoninger and that he's only displaying as Aoninger. Currently I'm writing a script for that idea I have, but I'm also writing other scripts and typing blog posts, which is why Kuroninja TV hasn't had a lot of videos lately.

Also in the news, a YouTuber from Earth-0 almost got caught unboxing an expensive but useless Legacy Power Sword. He was forced to buy it. Guess what? I decided to look at his stats and he lost 515 subscribers on the day the video was released.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News. I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs