Kyuranger Episode 26 Review

This was a very emotional episode, no pun intended. Also, before you say anything about a possible ship tease with Naga and Hammie, love is more powerful than emotions, so I'm still safe.

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to review episode 26 of Kyuranger! This episode was almost like how Scorpio killed Champ (who was later rebuilt). When I was reviewing Episode 16 of Kyuranger, I might've said that I prefer monsters of the week instead of serious shows, but I take it back because Kamen Rider Ex-Aid had a very good story, and so does Kyuranger.

Now before I talk about the episode, there are two Kyurangers who we haven't really focused on. All we know about Naga is that he wants to learn emotions, and all we know about Hammie is that she's a ninja and that there's a ninja who has a crush on her who goes by the name of "黒忍者". We also don't know that much about Lucky, but it's completely obvious that they're saving it for later, as Lucky's a red ranger.

Now to talk about the episode. Basically, Naga has trouble focusing because he didn't get any emotions, also because nobody appeared as an illusion when the Kyurangers went to get the Tokei Kyutama. Now of course, Balance is supposed to be there for Naga. Balance is also the main reason why the pairing of Naga and Hammie will never happen. You could say that he's there to "balance" out Naga's lack of emotions, as Balance is the guy who uses his emotions a lot and doesn't take anything seriously.

However, Akyanba, another Vice Shogun of Jark Matter, appears, with a plan to use Naga to separate the Kyurangers. She's extremely creepy from her looks, her choice of weapons, and how she acts. What she does is unlock the negative emotions of the people relaxing, which leads to Naga wanting to follow her and get emotions of his own. This leads to Hammie getting paralyzed by Naga...another reason why you shouldn't ship Naga with Hammie.

Next, HebitsukaiSilver discovers his inner emotions from Acanba, and then bad stuff happens. Naga starts to act evil and then Acanba infuses more dark power into him. This power turns Naga's Hebitsukai Kyutama into the Dark Kyutama, but it also turns the Seiza Blaster into the Dark Seiza Blaster. HebitsukaiSilver is now HebitsukaiMetal.

I think I just realized something. Bad things have temporarily been happening to Kyurangers who are being shipped with Hammie. Lucky, one of the most obvious choices because he's a red ranger, experienced bad luck in Episode 12. Stinger, someone else who was shipped with Hammie, had his partner killed by Scorpio, and then in Episode 20 he was forced to poison himself, and then Scorpio made him go berserk. This episode, Naga, who I shipped with Hammie as a counterattack to the Stinger/Hammie ship, started to act weird and then joined forces with a Vice Shogun of Jark Matter. Basically, you must never ship anyone with Hammie or else they will be cursed. Just let them decide if they like Hammie or not, like me. Because nobody ships Hammie with me, I am immune to the Hammie Curse.

I also noticed something. The Dark Kyutama was made from negative emotions. Does this mean that the DSR was able to defeat me because of my hatred for Kyuranger pairings that involve Hammie? I can use this to my advantage when fighting the DSR again.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs