Kyuranger Episode 24 Review

The Kyuranger Civil War is over. I'm still waiting for HebitsukaiMetal to appear, and it seems like Team Naga/Hami is losing to Team Stinger/Hami. It appears that I must get involved soon...but for now, it's time for a review!






Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! This time, we're reviewing the 24th episode of Kyuranger! Also, the voice of Tecchu sounded like NinjaBlue's voice, which reminded me that I still have Kakuranger episodes to review! Episode 9's review is coming soon. Oh, and even though Kakuranger has my favourite blue ranger, NinjaBlue isn't my favourite blue ranger. Let's just review the 24th episode of Kyuranger already.

So basically, this story focuses on Houou Soldier and ShishiRed's argument, but it turns out that both of them have had a troubled past. Houou Soldier doesn't actually want someone to be his shield, because of experience with his former partner, Cuervo. Since Cuervo's from the Corvus System, I like to nickname him as "the Antique Crow Ninja." Unfortunately, he isn't a ninja.

Now to talk about the monster of the week. The monster of the week is the executioner of Jark Matter and Tecchu's right hand man! He swallows all the Kyurangers except Houou Soldier, ShishiRed, and those who are accompanying Houou Soldier. Speaking of shields, if I were there, I would shield Hami from the digestion attack so she could escape. The reason why I would do that is because of 2 reasons. 1, neither Stinger or Naga would ever do a selfless act like ME, and 2, thanks to the logic of this universe, the Kyurangers would obviously win and I would be freed at the last minute.

This episode also introduced a new mecha: Kyutamajin! It's a combination of Houou Voyager, Shishi Voyager, and all 12 Kyutamas. The other mechas aren't involved in this combination, so it can't be the final mech. We'll get the final mech once ShishiRed Orion appears.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs