Kyuranger Episode 27 Review

It's recap episode time!


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! So you might notice something. In recent Super Sentai seasons, there have been recap episodes so that viewers could catch up on what's happening or remember stuff. It has happened in Kakuranger, Ninninger, Gokaiger, and Zyuohger, but I think there are other recap episode I forgot about. Anyway, this is a recap episode!

This recap episode focuses on Indavers. In Earth-3, also known as the Riderverse, there was this anniversary for Kamen Rider that focused on the many evil foot soldiers and combatants that the Kamen Riders had fought against throughout the years. Anyway, there are 5 Indavers that create this evil team. This evil team is the first evil team to have a purple ranger. The Flowery Kunoichi Gang doesn't count, because their purple ranger isn't evil.

Anyway, the Indavers lie about them being forced to work as Indavers, but they're being led by this red unhelmeted Indaver. Also, I keep sensing ChameleonGreen whenever I see that purple Indaver. I think it has something to do with the costume?

Since this is a recap episode, nothing special happens. However, the Kyurangers defeat them without transforming, and Houou Soldier finishes them off.

Also, I just discovered the birthdays of the Kyurangers (not the Earth-0 counterparts, Hammie was NOT born on July 20). This has allowed me to find their Zodiac signs, and I shall use this to prove once and for all that I am the most compatible with Hammie.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Power of the Dragons, Final Chapter

Top 10 MELiSSA songs