Kuroninja News: HebitsukaiSilver Betrays Kuroninja!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!

Ok, let's see... FiveBlue, TenmaRanger, Black Condor, Pink 5, Red Mask, and Red Turbo. What do these six have in common, other than the fact that they're pre-Zyuranger Sentai (minus Dairanger)? Well, their Actorverse Earth-0 counterparts are at a tokusatsu convention in the Philippines, known as Tokuspirits 2017! Unfortunately, I'm not there, because I was in the middle of recording a drum cover for Kyuranger's ending theme and forgot to buy tickets. However, I was able to complete the drum cover! Here it is: https://youtu.be/SWsljCYJjSQ

Now for some other news! Team Naga/Hammie has allied with Team Stinger/Hammie! Do you know what this means? It means that they have betrayed Team Kuroninja! It seems I have no other choice...Team Kuroninja must fight back with Stinger/Naga slash fictions!

Also in the news, Ninja Steel is back, and you know what that means! I'm going to continue writing my Power Rangers reviews! Oh, and by the way, I underestimated Power Rangers Ninja Steel, it's better than Ninninger. In fact, the only reason why I watched Ninninger is because of Momoninger. If Momoninger wasn't there, then I would completely skip Ninninger. Anyway, the monster of the week for Ninja Steel's next episode is Stonedozer. Expect to see a review for the new episode soon.

Now for some upcoming projects I'm planning n making. I'm going to continue with my Kakuranger reviews, I just don't really want to watch episode 10 as it brings me nightmare fuel. I'm also going to give reasons why the purple ranger of the Flowery Kunoichi Team is not evil.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs