The 蘭dom Section: Curse of the Chameleon

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and welcome to the 蘭dom Section, where I talk about random and off-topic things! Since the battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions is going on, I'm going to talk about one of my theories in the Super Sentai Multiverse.

This theory focuses on Uchu Sentai Kyuranger, especially the green Kyuranger, known as ChameleonGreen, also known as Hammie. Since Raptor 283, the pink ranger, is a robot, many fanfiction writers have shipped Hammie with others. They usually ship Hammie with Lucky, Stinger, and, more recently, Naga. But what if I told you that it's a very bad idea to ship Hammie with ANYONE and just let the story unfold? I believe that if you ship someone with Hammie, they become cursed and bad things will happen to them. I'll explain why.

It starts off earlier in Kyuranger. Lucky was obviously one of the first to be shipped with Hammie since the first episode, only because he's a red ranger. Red Rangers are known for getting most of the attention, either because they're the leaders of their Sentai teams, or because they get the most attention. Episode 6 showed how Hammie disagrees with Lucky. This made people pair Lucky and Hammie as their one true pairing. But it wasn't. I'll get to that part later. Anyway, in Episode 11, Lucky inexplicably lost most of his luck. This wasn't normal, because Lucky was the luckiest guy in the universe (Earth-9).

Now here's what happened next. Stinger/Hammie is a very popular ship. In fact, it's more popular than Lucky/Hammie, and I also got involved to try and sink this ship. Now here's the thing. Stinger cares more about finding his brother than Hammie, because Scorpio is more familiar to Stinger. Stinger did find Scorpio...who turned out to be one of the Kyurangers' deadliest enemies. Stinger watched Scorpio kill his (Stinger's) partner Champ (but Champ was rebuilt), and then he also was forced to poison himself. Even that wasn't strong enough. Scorpio died after redeeming himself.

Now to talk about something that has happened recently. Recently, people have began to ship Naga with Hammie more, probably because of something I started. However, there has also been a ship tease between these two. Guess what happened to Naga? He had an emotionless breakdown, betrayed the Kyurangers to join a Vice Shogun named Acanba, and transformed into a very powerful evil ranger known as HebitsukaiMetal. I thought this was a coincidence at first, but then I noticed similar things happening to Lucky and Stinger. It just keeps getting worse and worse.

So that's my theory about the ChameleonGreen Curse. Fortunately, I'm not affected by the curse because nobody ships me with ChameleonGreen. That is all for the 蘭dom Section, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

UPDATE: Lucky died in episode 29. Could this be part of the Hammie Curse as well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs

Power of the Dragons, Final Chapter